Trauma Awareness Training for Everyone: Understanding PTSD.
Contact Us for next available Date
£45.00 Per Place
Two hour online training using Zoom
The course enables attendees to:-
• Understand what PTSD and how it affects people
• Recognise post-traumatic symptoms in themselves and others
• Understand how trauma impacts on an individual's ability to lead an emotionally healthy life
• Identify and implement self-help and organisational support strategies to address difficulties both at home and in the workplace
by Rosalind Townsend, specialist trauma therapist and author of the book PTSD:
Understanding and Recovery, this course is an essential training opportunity
for anyone affected by, or working with staff affected by, post traumatic
'Zoom' is an online
virtual meeting software platform.
Instructions on how to join the meeting will be supplied after purchasing your place.
During the checkout process you will be offered the choice of how you want to pay - You are asked "Log in to PayPal" and underneath is the button to "Pay by Credit or Debit Card"You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to pay. If you have a current credit or debit card, you can pay using them in the checkout. We take all major cards and also PayPal if you have an account.
Payment by Card or Paypal:
Visa/Visa Debit/Visa Electron
“Very well delivered and informative” - Course attendee
“The clearest explanation of trauma I have ever heard” - Therapist, course attendee.
Trauma Awareness Training - Contact Us for Date of Next Event
- Product Code: TATE110521
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £45.00